Ain't no rainbow without a little rain


Bleurgh. Bleurgh. BLEURGH. Yep that pretty much sums me up right now. Partly due to the ongoing inner turmoil of DO I OR DO I NOT TAKE A COAT / UMBRELLA / SKI BOOTS to work today because the damn weather can’t decide whether it’s coming, going, maybe leaving, possibly staying a bit later or not even bloody turning up at all.  And partly because, well, life is just a little bit shit sometimes isn't it? So in my most despondent yet actually incredibly poignant and reflective post yet, I leave you with photographs from a day of torrential downpour on my most recent holiday. Because you know what? You can't have a rainbow without a little rain.


  







So you know what, because I'm not in the happiest place right now and because I'm not going to bore y'all with the mini trials and tribulations of why that may or may not be, I'll leave you in the words of John Green. Because sometimes all you need in your life is a little bit of JG wisdom to remind you to get up, dress up and bloody show up.
We need never be hopeless, because we can never be irreparably broken.
Thanks John, mate. I'm sure I'll be right as rain again before ya know it. Especially after the triple chocolate brownie I'm planning to bake, not share, and eat entirely by myself at some point this weekend. I promise I'm normally happier than this so stick around for the sun to shine out my ass again by following along on Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. Or all four. 

No comments